Revision requests takes time to process. Here are the steps we take to ensure your revision requests will be done correctly. Please take note that all requests will go through the approval process for our software engineers.
- Submit support ticket.
- Engineers will approve/reject the request (2 to 3 days response)
- Quotations will be submitted to the client (1 day upon approval of our engineers)
- Payment should be forwarded by the client through bank transfer, gcash or paymaya transfers. Without the payment, the revision will not proceed.
- After payment, you will need to wait for the update within 7 to 14 working days. Monday to Friday working days. Holidays are not included.
- On the 15th working day, you will receive the update or patch installation file.
Revisions takes time because we are going to go through an internal process which are:
- Identify which features are going to be affected by the revision
- Plan and execute the programming revision
- Testing which will be done by our software testers using our test server
- When testing on the test server is done, our testers will also make another test using your own database
Thank you. If you need more information, please submit a support ticket.